Report a crime

If you wish to report a crime or incident please call 101 or 999 in an emergency. If you are in danger and cannot speak, follow the 'make a silent 999 call' instructions. Alternatively, you can contact Derbyshire Constabulary in other ways, such as online. Please remember this is for non-emergency matters only.

If you're deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech impaired please visit the Derbyshire Constabulary website for details of how to report a crime.

If you wish to provide information about a crime anonymously, please contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or click the link to the CrimeStoppers website. This service operates 24/7. 


Also the NFU has partnered with the charity Crimestoppers to launch the Rural Crime Reporting Line, a service through which you can anonymously give information about rural crimes. They can be contacted on 0800 783 0137. For more information visit the NFU website.


If you’re a young person who has been affected by or witnessed a crime and are not sure who to talk to, you can give information anonymously on the Fearless website.